We just returned from the windy (and at times typhoon-like) city of Chicago. My brother, Ryan, married the love of his life, Ashley this weekend. Brody was the ring bearer, my brother, Rob, was the best man, Chloe (Rob's youngest) was a cute little flower girl, and the four older ones (Rylie, Kyla, Madi, Noah) did readings of poems. It was a beautiful day with a lot of celebrating.
All of us midwestern Illinois folk did agree that we could never live in the city. Traffic was never fun, and none of us had much patience to deal with it. Brody actually sat still for 90 minutes without complaint when Jamie was trying to get into the city Thursday evening for rehearsal. Amazing!
I don't have time to blog too much as I need to get ready for school, so I will post the photos and then blog later.
Yes, there are a lot of pics of Chloe and Brody--they were too cute. Also, the middle cousins (Noah and Madi) had some time with the camera taking photos too. Very funny! Finally, we really need a new camera! Jamie seems to disagree with me (maybe he needs a new contact prescription). The photos are grainy and out of focus. Our point and shoot camera is nearing its final days. God rest its merry soul..........
There is music that goes with the picture video, so you may need to turn my playlist off (scroll to bottom of page). I didn't download any music....just used what came with the computer....I will have to work on downloading more music if I'm going to make these videos more often...... Click on the arrow to start the picture show.
Transparency
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment