Okay, I have to vent. I vented on my Facebook a little.. but I'm going to vent a bit more before I go to school. I'm tired of Barak Obama. I'm tired of Hillary Clinton. I'm tired of people jumping on the media bandwagon. Do I know who the best candidate is? Not sure. I do know that it is hilarious how people are flocking to this man because he promises "change". Wow, that's a reason to treat a candidate as if he were the second coming.......well, which brings me to the whole Revelation thing. Read your Bible. Me thinks there's some substance to that.
I read a nice essay yesterday on how people are becoming Obama followers and don't even know what they are following. He's made hollow promises that he cannot stand upon. My mind is foggy, and I will have to come back with better supports later on this matter. Our nation is like a bunch of three year old toddlers eating up the Oreos and ice cream of the media frenzy on Obama. All of the noncomformist liberals have turned into a mess of conformists. Being an Obama supporter is like supporting the latest Aeropostale trend at your local high school. Everybody's doing it, so maybe I should too. Well, I'm not buying into it. Shut off your t.v.'s and go outside and enjoy life.
Transparency
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment